* You’ve changed your status twenty seven (27 ) times in the last twenty four (24) hours.
* You were offended when your sister mailed you a birthday card instead of sending you a virtual cupcake with sprinkles.
* You are able to UN-tag yourself from a bad photo in just 2.3 seconds.
* Your business cards simply reads “Facebook me”.
* You refer to MySpace users ad “the others”.
* You don’t make a decision without consulting the Magic 8 Ball app.
* You’ve created a “family” group so you can spend quality time together.
Now you can evaluate yourself if you are addicted to Facebook and if you are, you need to slow down a little bit. Nothing wrong with it but sometimes we have to finds things that are more important than Facebook but it is still all up to you.