Many of us agree with me that how innovation and technology being a helps to us especially if you are blogger or working online. We have so many advantages of having technology and innovation in our time. This is not only helping us bloggers as well as many people, businesses, marketers and many others.
These bring more possibilities and opportunities to people. Thinking about it, it is really amazing how this little gadgets works and I appreciate it much. We are really benefited of how technology and innovation works for us these days. This helps life easier and establishes best results with less work but some people it makes them complicated as well if not use wisely.
The rapid pace of technological innovation changes the ways of life in so many ways and people. This makes the world busier, much easier and better. Mention some of the things that technology and innovation had bring to us and discover new ways of life.
* Work online – we have already a privilege to work online or work at home. I know many people already earning money just working at home. You don’t have to go to work or to travel anymore, if you can find job online or working at home. There are many working opportunities available online these days if you have the knowledge how to do it.
* Business Online – you can buy and sell online. You can introduce your products and services online now. Most of the business has their own websites or blog where in people know what are their products and services they can offer and most people purchase or shop online now.
* Easy to communicate – communication these days is getting easier even how far you are from home. If you have internet or Wi-Fi available you can easily communicate them though Skype, Facebook, Google, Yahoo and many other site. You can email, message or talk to them personally at your computer in just a matter of seconds or just a click away. If you have smart phone or iPhone you can easily reach them at anytime or anywhere in the world you are or they are in.
* Shop online – if you don’t like going to the store, you can order or shop online. We have many online stores you can shop 24/7 or at your convenient time and place. Amazon and Ebay is one of the online stores that are well known to people that you can buy and sell on any products and services.
* School Online – we have the opportunity to learn and study online. People need knowledge and wisdom and this already available online. We don’t have reason not to learn if you have computer at home. You can just search online what you need to know and we have schools that offer online courses as well.
* Advertise Online – businesses advertise their services, products online now because more and more people are into computer. Social Media is the one of new methods of advertising online that establishes good results and helps market your products and services and it reach many people anywhere in the world.
* News Online – you can read and update your news of anything online. You don’t have to go to store anymore to buy your newspaper, just turn on your computer and watch or read it at your own convenient.
Since technology is very handy these days, we are lucky enough to watch videos anytime we want and wherever we are if we have iPhone with us. Some of us love to watch videos while we are traveling especially this Memorial Holiday weekend to keep us busy and unwind ourselves from our vacation.
Did you know that we have already the ability to upload videos to YouTube directly from your phone? Take videos on your iPhone and upload them to YouTube in all one go. The YouTube Capture app makes it easy to shoot and upload videos from your iPhone. You just need to have a Google account, you can sign in easily and this only takes one minute to set it up and this works only on iOS.
You just need to follow six simple steps or instructions to get started.
First you just need to download YouTube Capture app from the App Store (if you don’t have it already).
Second open the app and click “Sign in” to your Google account.
Third click “Next” in order for you to read through the tutorial.
Fourth once you’re in the camera view, rotate your phone and press the red button to start/pause recording.
Fifth you have to name your video and choose if you want it to be public, unlisted or private. Then, touch “Share.”
Sixth step is once it’s finished uploading, touch the thumbnail to open the video.
Here you go, right there and then you are already to go and get started uploading You Tube videos right into your iPhone. Hope you enjoy watching the videos or upload your videos to You Tube without any hassle.
Many of us have been affected on our computer or tablet by a virus, spam or malware while surfing the internet. This is not a new problem, but a problem that is growing at an alarming rate. Hackers from all over the world are watching you and looking for information that the can steal or use against you.
So what is your defense against the latest virus, spam or malware? Is it one of the top anti-virus protection software like McAfee or Symantec’s? If so that is no longer enough to keep your information safe. Despite the best intentions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Apple’s Safari and Google’s Chrome, web browsers remain a most dangerous place. Some people cannot help visiting nefarious sites or clicking on dodgy links in their e-mail. And browsers are all too eager to let folks give in to temptation. Some malicious bit of code makes it way from the browser onto your computer, your e-mail and bank accounts are compromised; days later, an 18-year-old in Slovenia has a new hot tub.
This has troubled Branden Spikes for many years. Branden Spikes has worked for many companies like PayPal, Ebay and SpaceX alongside Elon Musk and at a later time been faced with the challenge of protecting ideas that the U.S. government deems national secrets and that the Chinese government deems of interest.
Having dealt with constant bombardment from spammers and hackers, Branden Spikes created a company called Spikes Security in 2012 and this week he announced his new web browser called “AirGap”. The basic premise here is that instead of running a browser directly on your PC, laptop, or mobile device, you run it inside a Spikes Security data center. The company keeps the browser software on its servers and then essentially streams a video of your experience using the browser to your computer; anything nasty you click on can’t infect your computer because the browser software is running elsewhere. The Web page gets built in the cloud, and you sort of watch a movie of it. This means you have total isolation from any malware.
Spikes Security has more than 20 corporate customers using the AirGap browser, with the finance, film, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries showing the greatest early interest. The companies can opt to run the AirGap browser software in their own data centers or funnel the traffic through Spikes Security’s data center.
Consumers, however, will have to wait. “We don’t plan on doing a consumer browser,” Spikes says. “But one of our customers, like a carrier, might. They could purchase it and offer it to their customers. It would help them reduce malware on their networks.”